Welcome to Smith Properties! We would like to make your application and leasing process go as smoothly as possible. Below is a list of everything we need to successfully process your application and to begin the leasing process:
- A current copy of your Southeastern Student ID
- A current copy of your driver’s license
- Completed Application
- Signed/Verified Co-Signer Addendum (650 credit score for all properties excluding all Multi-Family complexes & Oak Run)
- A copy of your co-signers driver’s license
- $20.00 Application Fee per person (non-refundable)
- Security deposit
- First month’s rent or holding fee (applicable to Summer months only)
- Voided check for your auto-draft form
- $500 Non-Refundable Pet Fee/25 pound limit
- City of Hammond Electrical Permit
- City of Hammond Water Deposit Receipt
- Entergy Account Number for New Service
- 650 Credit Score is required for applicants and/or co-signers
All initial leases will be for a term of 1 year/2 Semester Academic Year (Expiration dates will be either 12/31 or 05/31.)
Our community uses great care and will always abide by Federal, State and Local Fair Housing Laws when processing all potential resident applications.
The Rental Application Fee is Non-Refundable, regardless of the circumstances. All applications are subject to credit approval. Please review these policies carefully before submitting an application. We will consider all applications.
We hope your stay here with Smith Properties is a good experience and we will enjoy having you.
Thank you for choosing Smith Properties!